10" Carving Knife ZW-31020-261
Zwilling J.A. Henckels - Twin Professional “S” Carving Knife 10″ / 260 mm ZW-31020-261
The PROFESSIONAL "S" slicing knife's smooth edge slices effortlessly through ham, roasts and other meats. The stable FRIODUR? blade, which has been ice-hardened for even more polished finish, makes this knife a practical tool for every-day kitchen tasks. The manoeuvrability and quality of the blade is demonstrated in every stroke and makes this knife series as popular with professional chefs as it is with amateur cooks. The knife is made from one continuous, seamless piece of steel, which gives it optimum balance and enables a firm grip. The 26 cm blade is made from ZWILLING special formula steel, which is made from just the right proportions of chrome and carbon. This special formula steel makes the knife especially resistant to corrosion and helps it to retain its edge, even when used for a long time. The bolster acts as a finger guard and also contributes to the balance of the knife. The slicing knife is rounded off by a classic plastic handle, which is fastened to the tang by three rivets and completely smooth so the knife is more comfortable to hold and easier to clean. The ZWILLING slicing knife is sure to impress with its overall quality and traditional design. Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.