6" Boning Knife ZW-32131-160
Zwilling J.A. Henckels - 6" Twin Master Boning Knife, Wide Blade
Product Features :
- The professional's choice: TWIN Master are professional knives which meet all requirements of strict hygiene, safety and quality regulations.
- A high initial cutting performance, long lasting cutting properties and ergonomically shaped handles - simply masterly.
- Yellow anti-slip handle for safe work.
- These knives abide by the demands of Federal Regulation of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the German "Bedarfsgegenstaende Verordnung" (BGVO) and the German "Lebensmittel- and Bedarfsgegenständegesetz" (LMBG).
- Handle material: synthetic - blades made from stainless, special recipe steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 160 mm /6 "
- The high-tip blade is handy to cut out bones and to remove fat and sinews.