Centerline CUL Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher
Centerline by Hobart CUL-1 - Undercounter Dishwasher - Low Temp, Chemical Sanitizing
Quality and reliability meet simplicity and affordability with the Centerline™ Undercounter Dishwasher. Needs vary from foodservice to foodservice, depending on menu, application, and volume. Not every kitchen needs the most technologically advanced machine - so why pay more for it? Centerline by Hobart offers simple and affordable equipment for commercial foodservices that need quality and reliability without the extreme-volume, continuous run-times.
- Low temperature, chemical sanitizing
- Fresh water rinse
- 24 racks per hour
- Uses 0.84 gallons of water per rack
- Delime notification and cycle
- Service diagnostics with error notifications
- Soft start
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
- Chemical sensing indicator for sanitizer
- 120V, single phase
- 17.5 amps
- 2211⁄16"W x 24"D x 325⁄16"H
- Ships with one peg rack and one combo rack
- NSF, UL, and Energy Star® certified
- Width: 22 11/16"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 32 5/16"
- Capacity: 24 racks/hour
- Phase: Single
- Style: Undercounter
- Type: Chemical Sanitizing
- Voltage: 120V
- Water Usage: 0.84 gallons/rack